Date Added: 12 April 2017
: 4 May 2017
Job Title: Policy and Government Relations Advisor
Working For: a client of Michael Page Policy
Salary: £34,378 to £40,506 + benefits
Our client is looking to recruit a Policy and Government Relations Advisor to work within a high performing team. The Advisor will support the organisations influencing work across a range of exciting policy areas, from apprenticeships to housing and infrastructure.
You will need to be experienced in engaging with a range of stakeholders and comfortable with building on existing relationships with Ministers, civil servants and Government departments.
- Experience of working with MPs, Ministers, AMs, civil servants and local government
- Planning, managing, implementing and evaluating proactive political engagement campaigns, including policy development.
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to influence and persuade effectively
- Ability to engage the media on political issues
- A good understanding of the political system and how the process works across the local area
Closing Date: 4 May 2017
Interviews will take place during the second week of May. An appointment may be made before the closing date.
The start date will depend on the notice period of the successful applicant.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Sarah Smith email@example.com. For more information, please call 020 7269 2484.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regretfully might not be able to reply to all applications. If you have not heard within 7 days, we're afraid to say that you have not been shortlisted for the role.