Date Added: 13 April 2017
: 1 May 2017
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Meeting Place Communications
Salary: £25 - £35K with opportunity for additional monthly bonus
MPC is a dynamic and growing communications agency working with developers and communities to achieve successful outcomes in the residential, commercial, infrastructure and energy sectors. We have a proven record of providing creative ideas for promoting developments at a local and national level.
Client and Project Work –
- To sell and manage projects, meet clients and construct fee proposals from a brief.
- Prepare for and attend client and new business meetings, ensuring that MPC is adding value to clients by their attendance.
- Prepare high quality materials for web and print.
- Responsible for the smooth running of public exhibitions, including liaison with wider consultant team and clients.
Account Development –
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, driving existing strategy and pushing opportunities for growth and new projects.
- Suggest new products based on client needs and to ensure the company stays one step ahead of competitors.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Articulate, with good verbal and written communication
- A client centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
- Research skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects to deadlines
- Interest in politics or housing
- Ability to demonstrate drive, proactivity and thinking innovatively
- Previous experience of political campaigning
- An interest in social media as a tool for engagement
- A full UK driving license
Closing Date: 1 May 2017
Candidates are encouraged to apply before the closing date of the 1st May. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed before the closing date.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please send your CV and a covering letter to our HR Manager Ingrid Maher Roberts - email@example.com