Date Added: 13 April 2017
: 25 May 2017
Job Title: Intelligence Analyst
Working For: PGI Intelligence
PGI aims to tackle the threats faced by organisations both large and small as well as governments. From cyber security services to business intelligence, our team of world-class experts helps reduce the risks to our clients’ finances, physical assets and most of all people.
PGI Intelligence has an exciting opportunity for an Intelligence Analyst to join our Corporate Investigations practice.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, able to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interpret large volumes of qualitative and quantitative data. Written work will be clear, concise and authoritative often produced to tight deadlines.
- 2+ years’ experience working for business intelligence, risk management, think tank or other related organisation.
- Strong interest and understanding of international affairs, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East or Russia & Eastern Europe
- Impressive academic record with Master’s degree in relevant subject
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the implications of geopolitical events on business operations
- Research guidance for staff. Innovative research skills involving maintenance and development of information sources
- Experience editing reports, providing critiques and challenging assumptions within content
- Fluency in other languages, especially Arabic, Russian, French, Portuguese or Farsi
- Experience training or managing junior members of staff
- Experience contributing to client meetings and other external business development activities
Closing Date: 25 May 2017
Please forward your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your supporting statement is of equal importance to us as your CV and is a key part of our shortlisting process. It is an opportunity for you to outline your experience and credentials.
Applicants should only apply if they have the right to work in the UK.