Date Added: 13 April 2017
: 3 May 2017
Job Title: Interim Policy and Campaigns Coordinator
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000
Part-time 2 days a week on a 12 month contract.
Central London office or home based.
- A children’s social welfare charity.
- Drive forward campaigning activity and support the coordination and development of media work.
- Ensure that the organisation’s issues have substantial lobbying presence and are supported by well-executed analysis of relevant data and emerging policies.
- Develop and initiate a plan to reach the organisation’s long term goals.
- Have a strong background in social policy with an understanding of the current political climate.
- Ability to work effectively with parliamentarians to achieve the organisation’s goals.
- Experience planning and delivering successful campaigns nationally, and knowledge of how to attract public attention to social policy matters by utilising media outlets.
Closing Date: 3 May 2017
Please send in your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.