Date Added: 18 April 2017
: 5 May 2017
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Luther Pendragon
Salary: £1,250 per month
Luther Pendragon is one of the UK’s leading independent communications consultancies. Our team manages corporate communications, public affairs, financial public relations, media relations, crisis and stakeholder communications briefs.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest and best known corporations, major trade associations, public sector organisations, NGOs and government bodies in the UK and across the world. We are looking for an intern to gain experience working across all industry sectors.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for the worlds of the media, finance and politics with an understanding of our integrated, issues-led approach to communications.
Further necessary skills and attributes:
• An undergraduate degree – preferably 2.1 or above
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• A meticulous approach to writing and producing documents
• An understanding of the media industry and a good knowledge of different media channels and outlets
• A strong grasp of how the UK political system works and an understanding of current policy landscape
• A good knowledge of the business world
• An ability to work competently as an individual and as part of a team
This is a full-time role working 5 days a week, Monday-Friday. 39 hours a week.
Closing Date: 5 May 2017
Interviews will take place w/c 1st May and a candidate may be appointed before the closing date. The start date for this role is Monday 15th May.
Please email your CV and brief covering letter of no more than one page to email@example.com with the subject 'Internship application'.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.