Date Added: 18 April 2017
: 9 May 2017
Job Title: Summer Intern
Working For: Marwood Group
The Marwood Group is a US-headquartered healthcare consultancy specialising in providing strategic healthcare consulting and advisory services to private equity, institutional investors and healthcare companies. The Marwood Group is currently entering an exciting period of growth in the UK and wider European market and is looking for a full-time intern to join its London based team for the Summer.
The internship will take place in Marwood’s London office, over the Summer (exact duration to be agreed). The Intern will:
- Support the Healthcare Advisory team in researching information on healthcare policy developments, including the political dynamics, regulatory / legislative changes, and reimbursement methodologies and trends
- Assist with writing thought leadership publications and help with projects as required
- Perform a small number of administrative tasks
The successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to join a small and highly motivated team and work with experienced finance professionals and health policy experts from across the US, UK and Europe.
- Good university qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree, or about to be completed, in a relevant discipline (eg. public policy, healthcare policy, business studies…) is essential
- A Postgraduate degree or studying towards postgraduate qualifications is desirable
- A demonstrable interest in healthcare policy in the UK and other European countries
- Previous experience of working in a small team, in a fast-paced environment gained through formal employment, volunteering or over the course of studies
- Fluency in other European languages is an advantage
Candidates should possess the following:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Well-developed qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- A willingness to meet new challenges with enthusiasm
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- High level organisational skills
Closing Date: 9 May 2017
Telephone interviews will take place the week commencing 15th May 2017 and successful candidates will be invited to a face-to-face interview during the week commencing 22nd May. The successful candidate will be expected to start as soon as possible afterwards.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their CVs and one page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject titled “Marwood Group UK and Europe Summer Intern” by 9th May 2017.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only successful candidates will be notified of an interview.