Date Added: 18 April 2017
: 5 May 2017
Job Title: Project Manager
Working For: DragonGate Market Intelligence
DragonGate are hiring for a driven and organised Programme Manager to join a niche, nimble and growing public sector focused company exploring new innovative ways of how to deliver public services.
DGMI, an established market intelligence and stakeholder engagement company that operates as a trusted third party between the commercial and public sectors, is looking for a dedicated individual to help programme manager a number of new innovative projects for 2017 and beyond.
This role requires:
- The ability to review open source data and interpret and concisely relay information, whilst avoiding plagiarism
- Excellent communication - you will be joining a close-knit team, who will require full knowledge of developments on your assigned projects
- Experience with external calling with a confident, natural phone manner essential
- An analytical mind and understanding of UK politics and the underlying Government machinery
- Ability to work independently of supervision
- Confident, concise, error-free writing style an absolute must with experience of report writing an added positive.
Ideal for graduates in humanities and politics.
Closing Date: 5 May 2017
Interview/Start Dates – Will be held on a rolling basis
Please send both CV and cover letter to Liam Sayers at email@example.com
Due to high volumes of applications we are not always able to reply to each application. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks please assume that on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.