Date Added: 18 April 2017
: 8 May 2017
Job Title: Coordinator
Working For: Voice 21
Voice 21 supports schools and teachers across England to develop students' speaking skills and improve the quality of talk in their classrooms. We also seek to influence systemic change to raise the status of oracy in education and facilitate high profile partnerships to increase the impact and reach of our work. We have exciting expansion plans over the coming year and we are now looking for a committed, organised and energetic coordinator to join our small but mighty team to help us achieve our ambitious aims
As Coordinator you will be integral to the Voice 21 team. You will be the first point of contact for our stakeholders from schools to international policymakers. You will hold the strings that keep the organisation working well – updating the team planner, arranging meetings and events, monitoring our income and expenditure and making sure everyone is in the right place at the right time.
With your excellent organisational skills, you will juggling lots of different tasks and priorities and keep track of the many and varied demands of the team.
This is a new role in a growing organisation with lots of potential and opportunities for development.
You'll love this job if...
● You enjoy being organised and organising other people
● You like working with energetic, fun and dedicated people in a purposeful environment
● You thrive in small teams and when multi-tasking and juggling competing priorities
● You are reliable and at your best when helping others and making things happen
● You have the confidence to ask for help from many different people
● You are passionate about education and improving outcomes for children and young people
For full details visit https://www.voice21.org/joinourteam
Closing Date: 8 May 2017
Deadline for applications: 12 noon on Monday 8 May 2017
Interviews: w/c 15 May 2017
Submit a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role (including your current or most recent salary) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org