Date Added: 18 April 2017
: 19 May 2017
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Working For: JAN Trust
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 pro rata (dependant on experience)
Job Details: Part time, FTC – 3 days a week, 22.5 hours per week
JAN Trust is looking for an experienced and committed individual to join us as a Project Coordinator on a part time, fixed term basis. The position will be based in London, but will involve travel across the UK. We are looking for an individual with strong people and project management skills to help us plan, coordinate and deliver our services and projects.
We are looking for a determined and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in empowering disadvantaged women. You will have the ability to work independently; juggle multiple priorities and time-manage effectively to achieve successful projects to deadline. The successful candidate will be a great communicator with first-rate organisation skills. You will have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to tailor your approach to different audiences. You will have experience in managing staff, volunteers and interns.
You will be part of a dynamic team creating change and making a real difference.
We are seeking some who has:
• At least four years’ full time equivalent of working with ethnic minority and Muslim women and young people
• Experience in coordinating, implementing and monitoring programmes for ethnic minority women
• A graduate, preferably with a Masters and with a keen interest in the charity sector with BAMER and Muslim women’s empowerment
• Strong experience in coordinating and delivering sessions in schools and colleges to students, teachers and parents
• Strong experience in coordinating and delivering sessions to ethnic minority communities on issues such as hate crime and extremism
• Experience in workshop facilitation and support groups
• Second community language is desirable
• Experience of collecting and analysing data
• Experience and a strong understanding in adhering to confidentiality
• Travel in the UK (paid for) and must be comfortable with this
• Flexibility to work late or extra days in the week if required
This is a role for someone who feels and cares for marginalised women in the UK and who is looking to develop their future in the not-for-profit sector. This is a challenging role and is best suited to someone willing to take on a challenge and the role.
Closing Date: 19 May 2017
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis and hence early application is advised.
Email your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com with subject heading of W4MP-PCood-APR17.
Covering letter must state:
1. Your experience in meeting the job role
2. Why you would like to work for JAN Trust?
3. What you can bring to JAN Trust