Date Added: 18 April 2017
: 19 May 2017
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Working For: JAN Trust
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata dependent on experience (3 days per week)
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who will provide high quality, effective and pro-active support to our high profile Executive Director as well as providing high-quality support across JAN Trust’s operations and activities moving forward with the organisations work and services. While the role and JAN Trust’s small team provides much scope for all staff to get involved in the range of our activities, applicants should note that the focus of this role is as admin and operations support.
The post is to provide part-time administrative support for 3 days per week at the JAN Trust office in north London. Flexibility is required, in some periods the post holder will be required to work 4 to 5 days week.
The post-holder will report to the Executive Director and Head of Operations will be part of the small, dynamic team.
We are seeking some who has:
• At least 2 years continuous paid administrative experience
• Experience within the charity sector in a similar setting
• Experience of working with a range of stakeholders, balancing a range of priorities
• Experience of working with volunteers and the staff who support them
• Experience of IT applications and databases.
• Experience with constant contact and wordpress
• Experience of writing content for communications
• Experience of collecting and analysing data
• Experience and a strong understanding in adhering to confidentiality
• Travel in the UK (paid for) and must be comfortable with this
• Flexibility to work late or extra days in the week if required
This is a role for someone who feels and cares for marginalised women in the UK and who is looking to develop their future in the not-for-profit sector. This is a challenging role and is best suited to someone willing to take on a challenge and the role.
Closing Date: 19 May 2017
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and so early application is advised.
Email your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading of W4MP-AA-APR17.
Covering letter must state:
1. Your experience in meeting the job role
2. Why you would like to work for JAN Trust
3. What you can bring to JAN Trust