Date Added: 18 April 2017
: 8 May 2017
Job Title: Associate Director
Working For: Voice 21
Salary: Up to £42k depending on experience
Voice 21 supports schools and teachers across England to develop student’s speaking skills and improve the quality of talk in their classrooms. We also seek to influence systemic change to raise the status of oracy in education and facilitate high profile partnerships to increase the impact and reach of our work.
Voice 21 has exciting expansion plans over the coming year and we are looking for a driven, dedicated and dynamic Associate Director to join our small but mighty team to help us achieve our ambitious aims.
As Associate Director you will work closely with the Director and Heads of Teaching & Learning to lead the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Voice 21’s business plans and programmes.
You will take responsibility for expanding Voice 21’s reach and impact through the development and delivery of new programmes and approaches, refining and strengthening our business model to ensure we can sustain our work and diversify our income sources. A planner with great attention to detail, you will oversee a portfolio of projects and activities demonstrating exacting levels of organisation and management.
Working with a wide range of partners, you will build relationships, develop other people’s ideas and facilitate collaborations to achieve our strategic aims. Through your commitment to continuous improvement, passion for our work and ability to inspire and motivate, people you will be the driving force behind Voice 21’s impact on teachers, schools and communities.
You’ll love this job if…
• You are passionate about education and improving outcomes for children and young people
• You like working in a small team with energetic, fun and dedicated people
• You can handle a long and varied to do list and are adept at balancing short-term demands with longer-term goals
• You value autonomy and the chance to initiate and shape projects and programmes
• You enjoy being organised and seeing a plan through to the end
• You are great at building relationships and networks
• You think big and are motivated by the challenge of new ventures and uncharted territory!
For full details visit https://www.voice21.org/joinourteam
Closing Date: 8 May 2017
Deadline for applications: 12 noon on Monday 8 May 2017
Interviews: w/c 15 May 2017
Please submit a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role (including your current or most recent salary) by email to email@example.com