Date Added: 18 April 2017
: 19 May 2017
Job Title: Research Executive
Working For: Get Britain Out
Salary: £20,000 pa to start
Eurosceptic group GET BRITAIN OUT seeks reliable and motivated RESEARCH EXECUTIVE to join our small London-based team.
We are a high-profile grassroots cross-party Eurosceptic group - part of the successful EU Referendum campaign.
We continue to explain the case for why we need to get the best possible terms to Get Britain Out of the EU, as well as informing the Great British Public on what is happening after the vote on June 23rd.
Having an interest and knowledge about Euroscepticism is highly important for this role.
This is a full-time permanent position for a reliable, dedicated and motivated self-starter with strong research capabilities, as well as an interest in raising our profile on social media.
• You will gather information on the EU’s activities; monitor EU legislation; collate information; monitor press comment - as well as other relevant online blogs.
• You must have a robust interest in British and European politics, current affairs, political and social media.
• You will have a comprehensive understanding of how the EU works, and the relationship between the UK and the EU, as well as the broader Eurosceptic movement.
• You will also have the opportunity to draft blogs and press releases
• Experience with social media would be helpful, as well as ideas to expand our content.
• Ideally you will be a graduate - at least a 2:1 degree from a good university, with an interest /or background in British and EU politics.
You must be able to work on your own, while being part of a small team and you must be able to work to a high standard.
Excellent communication skills are required to convey our message to the Great British Public; business as well as politicians. We also work with other Eurosceptic campaigns.
A good, relaxed sense of humour is essential to fit in with our small team, based near the House of Commons.
You can view all our current media coverage and blogs on our website: http://www.getbritainout.org, as well as our social media: https://www.facebook.com/GetBritainOut / Twitter@GetBritainOut.
This is a permanent position on an initial 2-month initial trial basis.
Closing Date: 19 May 2017
Interviews will be held in London ASAP.
This position is available immediately. (The appointment may be made before the closing date.)
Please e-mail me your full CV, together with a cover note on why you believe you are suitable for this role, and why we must get the best possible terms out of Brexit.
Please include anything of interest relating to any political experience/links relating to the cause of our campaign.
E-mail your application: email@example.com and ensure you include your name and ‘Research Executive’ is in the Subject line of your e-mail.
Please make sure your application is relevant to the position and its requirements.