Date Added: 20 April 2017
: 11 May 2017
Job Title: Election Campaign Consultant
Working For: Kanto
Kanto Systems is looking for new Election Campaign Consultants to manage the key operational, administrative, and strategic functions of our campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for campaigning. They should have a fundamental interest in political communications, with a particular interest in digital media.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who have experience of working in a campaign environment, organising and communicating with volunteers and with strong social media skills.
- Coordination and monitoring of campaign teams
- Running and updating communication plans and grids
- Campaign content creation
- Supporting company marketing and maintaining good client relations
- Using initiative to secure new clients, pursue new ideas and identify new business opportunities
- Flexibility to take on and share a variety of workloads with short notice
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent and accurate written skills
- Highly developed research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently to produce material of a political nature
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on Google work suite
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Experience of working with political parties and candidates.
- Accounting software
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Content management systems (NationBuilder, WordPress, Wix)
- Experience using CRM software
- Mass email platforms (MailChimp)
- Skills in data analytics and targeting
- Previous experience working in a campaigning role
Closing Date: 11 May 2017
Successful applicants will be invited to a telephone and then face to face interview. The interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria for this role to email@example.com.