Date Added: 20 April 2017
: 28 April 2017
Job Title: International Digital Analyst
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: £35,000 - £39,000
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Responsible for managing and producing accurate data, analysis, and insight on digital channels, as well as upholding regular maintenance and review of Google Analytics.
- Proactively monitor and interpret digital activity, recognise trends across countries, analyse competitors, and identify areas for potential growth.
- Utilise data insight to track and optimise future digital campaigns, social and online activity, and website performance.
- Prior background within a digitally focused role, an understanding of technology and its impact on tracking and reporting, and proficiency in Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and Facebook Insights.
- Will have a strong knowledge of how to use data to describe audiences and develop marketing activity, with experience evaluating effectiveness of user journeys and creating social measurements.
- Proven experience utilising varied data sources to produce reports, substantial analytical skills and aptitude to translate numbers into recommendations.
Deadline: Urgent- As soon as possible.
Closing Date: 28 April 2017
Please send your CV to email@example.com.