Date Added: 20 April 2017
: 19 May 2017
Job Title: Director Media, Engagement and Lobbying
Working For: British Muslims for Secular Democracy (BMSD)
Salary: £17,400 PA (part-time pro rata £29,000)
BMSD is looking for a Director of Media, Engagement and Lobbying: if you are creative, proactive and dynamic with good communication skills, please apply:
• This role covers the key areas of media, engagement and lobbying. It needs systematic prioritisation of work in consultation with Trustees and the Director of Operations.
• Keep abreast of major policy debates, which have an impact on Muslim communities and be aware of key developments and trends within the Muslim communities of the UK.
• Ensure that BMSD is engaged in public debates on relevant areas outlined below.
• Ensure BMSD’s work is reflected in the media.
• Ensure that website and database reflect BSMD’s current work, and a historic record of the growth and development of the organisation.
Full application pack is available to download from our website: http://bmsd.org.uk/index.php/were-hiring-job-title-director-media-engagement-and-lobbying/.
Closing Date: 19 May 2017
Interviews: Week of 12th June 2017.
Start date: As soon as possible after interviews.
To apply and for further information, please email a CV and cover letter explaining how you fit the role and person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject heading of the email must read "Application: Director Media, Engagement and Lobbying" and your CV and cover letter file name must include your full name.
Sadly we cannot guarantee a reply to unsuccessful applications.