Date Added: 10 September 2017
: 18 September 2017
Job Title: IT and Communications Officer
Working For: Lucy Allan MP (Telford)
Salary: IPSA pay scale (part-time )
Length of Contract:
IT and Communications support working as part of a small team in a busy office on a part-time basis (24 hours per week). The role has potential to develop into a full-time post.
- Ensuring all IT systems operate efficiently to ensure smooth running of office
- IT support to MP and team in London and constituency
- Management of Social Media, Website and other online communications
- Database Management
- Excellent IT skills with demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office and Apple
- Energetic, proactive problem solver
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Previous experience in an IT role
- Able to work as part of a team
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 18 September 2017
Interviews will take place in September with preferred start date October 2017.
Candidates will be notified if they have been shortlisted for interview.
Please send CV and covering letter setting out your experience to Lucy Allan MP email@example.com.
Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications.