Date Added: 14 September 2017
: 13 October 2017
Job Title: Development Manager
Working For: TaxPayers’ Alliance
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
The TaxPayers' Alliance, Britain's independent grassroots campaign for lower taxes and less government waste, is seeking a talented and motivated Development Manager to assist the Development Team in planning and coordinating all aspects of fund development and outreach. The role will be based full-time in the TPA’s Westminster office.
In the role, the successful candidate will specifically:
- Research fundraising opportunities
- Prepare donor communications and promotional materials
- Build and maintain relationships with donors
- Plan and execute new fundraising programmes
- Create and implement strategies for donor development and cultivation
- Maintain accurate records
- Devise and organise fundraising campaigns
- Support organisation of events and attend events on behalf of the TPA
- Occasionally travel, if required
- Fulfil other duties as reasonably requested
The successful candidate should have the following qualities and abilities:
- An understanding of, a sympathy for, and a desire to promote the TPA's aims and values
- A demonstrable passion for campaigning
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly and respond to a variety of different situations
- The ability and commitment to work to often challenging deadlines
- The ability to write concisely and accurately
- Confidence to liaise with donors on the telephone and face-to-face
Closing Date: 13 October 2017
Interviews will be conducted throughout this period and the position may be filled before the deadline.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
We may not be able to reply to all applicants.