Date Added: 14 September 2017
: 20 September 2017
Job Title: Interim Policy & Public Campaigns Manager
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: £40,000 pro rata
This is a full-time role, with a 6 month contract.
- A social justice campaign.
- To manage the public affairs and political engagement of the organisation with some key activities over the coming weeks.
- To work on the detailed operational plan to bring about creative and tactical campaigning activities.
- To review the draft strategy.
- Strong Scottish public affairs background.
- Excellent communication skills able to convey a complex message into simple, engaging and campaigns style messaging.
- Good on policy. A clear understanding on what policy cases need to be made and what evidence base should be built in the case for change etc.
- Candidates will need to be available for immediate start.
Please apply for this role as soon as possible.
Closing Date: 20 September 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.