Date Added: 4 October 2017
: 16 November 2017
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: a client of Hanson Search
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
This award-winning agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team and play an integral role in large accounts across various sectors.
The agency has doubled its size in the last three years through organic growth and new business wins. They are set apart from their competition by their dedication to employee and client satisfaction. Their success in this respect and their overall accomplishments go hand in hand with the family feel of the agency.
- Coordinate day to day activities on significant accounts
- Oversee production of briefings, newsletters, presentations and reports
- Lead meetings, events and marketing initiatives
- Establish political and business contacts, help the agency with new business efforts
- At least 3 years’ experience in Public Affairs and communications
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple clients and employees
- A good knowledge of UK politics and policy-making as well as media issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-respected agency and further develop your skill-set in public affairs.
Closing Date: 16 November 2017
Interviews ongoing. Start date negotiable.
If you want to work for an innovative agency, then get in touch with Lukeb@hansonsearch.com or apply for the role online here: http://www.hansonsearch.com/our-insight/account-manager-public-affairs-jobs-london/.