Date Added: 5 October 2017
: 17 October 2017
Job Title: Post Doctorate Research Fellow
Working For: Bridge Institute
Salary: £24,000 per annum pro rata
Responsible to: Director of Research
Post: Part time or Full time
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours: 5 days Per Week - Part time 20 hours: 2½ days
Leave: 28 days pa pro rata (inclusive of bank & public holidays)
Work with the Director of Research to develop the organisation’s research strategy. Undertake research activities in the agreed areas of the research strategy.
Research and Research Management
- Initiate and conduct original research projects
- Collaborate with other departments of the organisation as appropriate
- Contribute regularly to academic publications on behalf of the organisation
- Speak at, and chair events, relevant to research output
Project Management and Budget Responsibility
- Manage own research project activities, ensuring execution of deliverables
- Responsible for management of certain project finances and establishing accounting records
- Liaise with funding bodies to prepare and submit applications for relevant research projects
- Publicising research project activity through seminars, articles and other external outputs
- Proactively engage with media outlets
- Represent the organisation at external meetings and events
Please see full Job Description at: www.bridgeinstitute.co.uk/careers/.
Closing Date: 17 October 2017
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview by 6pm on Wednesday 18th October 2017.
First round interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held in London, on Friday 20th October 2017.
- Only applicants with the right to work in the UK should apply.
- Please apply by sending your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role, specifically addressing Key Responsibilities & Person Specification.
- The volume of applications we receive preclude us from being be able to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
- Any offer made to the successful candidate will be a provisional offer subject to written references.
- All application(s) to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org