Date Added: 6 October 2017
: 27 October 2017
Job Title: Part-time Campaign Manager
Working For: Priti Patel MP (Witham) & Witham Conservatives
Location: Witham, Essex
Salary: Competitive and based on experience
Rt Hon Priti Patel MP and Witham Conservative Association seek an experienced, dynamic and forward thinking campaign manager to plan, manage and execute constituency campaigning across the Witham Constituency.
The role is initially part time with a view to becoming full time. The candidate should have a good work ethic and experience of running campaigns in a political or public/private sector organisation.
Key skills required
- Ability to organise a volunteer based organisation and campaigns
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise
- First class written communication skills
- A firm grasp and understanding of Social Media
- An ability to devise and create press releases/stories/campaigns
- Ability to work with and lead team of volunteers
- Solid experience and track record of working with external providers (creative and design agencies/organisations, printers etc)
- Knowledge of UK electoral law
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Key responsibilities include supporting MP on constituency activities/tours
- Planning a comprehensive programme of political campaigning based on an understanding of the diverse communities and areas within the Witham Constituency
- Coordinating local/national elections
- Voter contact operations
- Volunteer recruitment
- Devising, managing and processing volunteer door-to-door canvassing
- Managing postal vote recruitment and Get Out The Vote campaigns
- Motivating people to vote
- Organising political meetings and events
- Executing Election Day operations
Closing Date: 27 October 2017
Interviews will commence as and when suitable candidates apply and appointment may be made before the closing date.
Please send a covering letter and CV to Cllr Mark Durham, Chairman, Witham Conservatives by emailing email@example.com.
For more information please call Cllr Durham on 07850 967239.