Date Added: 12 October 2017
: 9 November 2017
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Working For: Forward Trust
Charity Number: 1001701
Salary: From £30,000
We currently have an Exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our Business Development Team at The Forward Trust Head Office.
It’s a varied and demanding role – day to day tasks will include:
- Evaluating and assessing new opportunities, partners and emerging new markets.
- Writing high quality tender responses, internal and external briefing notes, and internal and external correspondence.
- Collaborating with teams in Forward’s Head Office (Finance, Talent Management, Fundraising, Communications, and HR) and with our prison and community operational services to assist with the production of bids and implementation of successful tenders.
- Researching best practices and innovations in the field to inform our model development work.
- Create and update bidding high-quality “boilerplates” for use in future bids.
- Representing Forward at bidders days and industry events.
- Support management of the pipeline of upcoming opportunities.
- Assist with the project management of tender production.
- Pursuing ad-hoc development opportunities for Forward, both assigned and self-identified.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be educated at degree level or equivalent.
Forward are committed to the Continuous Professional Development of the successful candidate. We will help you learn a full suite of business development skills “on the job”, whilst you support Forward’s ongoing growth by assisting with compelling new service offers.
In-depth knowledge of drug and alcohol misuse treatments and markets is not a prerequisite for either role. The successful candidate will be supported to build a broad substance misuse knowledge-base.
Closing Date: 9 November 2017
Start date between 15/01/2018 and 5/02/2018.
We are unable to accept CV’s.
Please download the full Job Description/Person Specification and complete an online application on the following URL: https://recruitment.rapt.org.uk/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=QSAukis1tlc=&VacancyID=672