Date Added: 16 October 2017
: 30 November 2017
Job Title: Account Director/Senior Consultant
Working For: Atlas Communications Partners Ltd
We are intent on building the happiest agency in London and we want you to help us. We are looking for a super star account handler, who is ready to step up to senior level. As well as managing an interesting portfolio of clients, you will be helping us to build a team who challenge and encourage each other to be the best version of themselves. You’ll also be supporting our work for clients in the healthcare, creative industries, financial services, energy and food and drink sectors, including Mondelez International, MoneySuperMarket, eBay, and Pinewood Studios.
Ideally you’ll know corporate communications like the back of your hand and have a track record of strong integrated campaign work. You’ll be able to show experience in reputation management, issues and crisis management, media relations, digital nous, consultancy expertise and some budget management. You will be confident managing multiple accounts and presenting campaign ideas, as well as have an avid interest in current and consumer affairs. In return you will join a talented happy team, receive excellent benefits, bespoke training and a collegiate working environment.
• Provide strategic senior counsel and build strong rapport across client teams
• Manage multi-disciplined and multi-stakeholder campaigns including corporate, digital and public affairs
• Work across a variety of sectors including energy, health, transport, financial services, and FMCG
• Supervising work to ensure high standards and that the team understands clients’ business/organisation and sector influences.
• Ensuring positive, productive team culture and fun working environment.
• Actively seeking opportunities to win new clients and to open up new opportunities with existing clients.
• A multi-tasker with strong writing skills and good attention to detail
• Strong corporate comms and public affairs background, ideally in agency
• Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
• Experienced in growing existing and winning new business
• Generate creative ideas for cross-discipline campaigns that integrate the best of new technologies with more traditional tactics
• Inspire confidence from senior clients and instil it in colleagues
• A positive outlook and a passion for what you do
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Interview likley to be 1st week of December 2017.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job link: http://www.atlas-partners.co.uk/jobs/.