Date Added: 20 October 2017
: 27 November 2017
Job Title: Business Analyst - Strategy Research
Working For: Ptolemus Consulting Group
PTOLEMUS offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals wishing to join our European team. You will work on numerous highly stimulating and thought-provoking market research reports in the field of autonomous vehicles, connected mobility and telematics, identifying key commercial and strategic trends as well as assessing all relevant UK, EU and US government regulations.
- You will conduct research and analysis for the production of our numerous global studies
- You will conduct interviews with the key senior stakeholders in the ecosystem
- You will be in charge of building presentation slides and writing sections of our reports
- You will work on dedicated quantitative market forecasts
- You will be a key contributor to the development of PTOLEMUS intellectual property
- You will be trained to achieve results and deliver under high-quality standards
- You have received a Bachelor's/Master's degree from a leading university
- You have relevant work experience in market research, preferably within the automotive industry
- You will ideally have experience of working or studying in another country
- You possess excellent skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis as well as strong writing and editing abilities
- You have a strong interest in the automotive, telematics and IoT industries
Most importantly, candidates will need a real commitment to strategy research and a passion for delivering outstanding results.
Travel to our other offices in Paris and Brussels may be necessary.
Closing Date: 27 November 2017
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and may consist of an initial Skype/telephone interview, followed by an English writing test. Start date to be agreed, but ideally ASAP.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
For any further questions regarding the position or the company please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do our best to respond to all applicants, whether successful or not, but can not always guarantee this.