Date Added: 20 October 2017
: 20 November 2017
Job Title: Response Manager
Working For: Solace Global
Salary: Dependent on experience
Purpose of job
• Frontline response to emergencies, protecting people, assets and reputations.
• Monitoring of global events, proactive and reactive alerting and notifications.
• Management and oversight of ongoing operations.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
• Intricate knowledge of Solace Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Incident/Emergency Procedures.
• Keep Solace customers and staff safe wherever they are in the world.
• Monitoring of security events and staff and customers globally.
• Advising customers and staff 24/7 about impactful events.
• Screening, grading and publishing security alerts into the Solace Secure Platform.
• Conducting short-term analysis on specific events.
• Providing security advice for customers intending to travel or already in locations around the world.
• Scoping, contracting, planning and managing journey management tasks around the world for customers.
• Responding to crisis events around the world to keep customers safe, including if required immediate lifesaving advice protocols through to managing their evacuation.
• Liaison with clients regarding security requirements, management of their expectations and delivery of operational outcomes in accordance with Solace SOPs.
• Ensure Company reputation, ethos and unrelenting pursuit of excellence is maintained to an impeccable standard by all contractors.
• Use judgement and experience to rectify/troubleshoot issues that may arise.
• Specified tasks as directed by Line Manager.
Required Skills and Experience
• Essential: Excellent written and verbal communications
• Essential: Ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced, pressured environment
• Essential: Excellent eye for detail
• Essential: Excellent computer skills, experience with MS Office applications
• Essential: Interest in and excellent knowledge of current affairs
• Essential: Excellent spoken and written English
• Essential: Ability to work with little direct supervision
• Desirable: Experience of responding to critical incidents
• Desirable: Second language
• Desirable: Intelligence analysis experience
Other important features or requirements of the job
• Work a 12 hr shift of 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off
• Annual Leave of 24 days x 8 hours = 192 hours annually
Closing Date: 20 November 2017
Interviews will begin as soon as possible and will continue until the right candidate is found.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.