Date Added: 20 October 2017
: 30 November 2017
Job Title: Executive - Analytics
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Salary: Depending on experience
Hanbury is a new strategic advisory firm that provides political analysis and insight to help businesses navigate a time of global change; manages all aspects of communications to help firms tell their story; and builds winning campaigns to help shape public opinion.
Our team has a proven track record of delivering victories against the odds. We have been on the winning side in the UK General Election of 2015, the EU Referendum of 2016 and the French Presidential Election of 2017. We now advise corporates, CEOs and international political leaders on their most difficult and challenging problems.
Hanbury is looking for an enthusiastic new recruit to assist the team on a variety of political analytics projects. The role is ideally suited to a proactive self-starter who is happy working as part of a small team in an exciting new consultancy.
Successful candidates may be required to carry out a number of tasks including:
- Interpret and present quantitative insights for clients
- Contribute to innovative quantitative research projects
- Produce briefings and insights on events and trends in the UK and internationally
- Work with data scientists to draw insights from multiple data sources
- Build and maintain complex databases for data modelling
The role is ideally suited to a recent graduate and proactive self-starter who is happy working as part of a small team in an exciting new consultancy.
Qualifications and skills
- Candidates must have a Degree; with coursework in quantitative political science, quantitative social science, mathematics, or statistics strongly preferred
- Independent research experience in quantitative empirical methods is strongly preferred
- Experience in data analysis, familiarity with statistical packages such as SPSS or R
- Demonstrate organisational, strong written and interpersonal skills; and have knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for politics and campaigns
- Strong written communication and presentational skills
- Foreign language knowledge preferred (esp Italian, Spanish)
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Interviews will take place soon after the closing date for applications.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.