Date Added: 24 October 2017
: 19 November 2017
Job Title: Executive (London)
Working For: Newgate Communications
Your role as an Executive will be to provide day-to-day support for the account team, helping to co-ordinate and run PR campaigns for your clients.
You will be working for a range of clients in the housebuilding, infrastructure, energy and public services sector. Some of things you'll be great at:
- Support senior colleagues with day-to-day tasks related to multiple clients.
- Attend client meetings with senior colleagues to take minutes and issue contact reports.
- Prepare weekly client reports and media coverage reports.
- Manage the press coverage tracking services for clients, collate and circulate coverage for clients.
- With the support of senior colleagues, produce high quality written work for clients including press releases, media statements and blogs/thought leadership editorials.
- Monitor relevant sector media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcast media, newswires and blogs, for opportunities for clients.
- Compile media lists relevant for clients.
- Assist with event management, including press conferences and promotional events.
- Attend and promote client events to the media.
- Develop and maintain excellent media contacts within areas relevant to clients and your specialist area of knowledge, and demonstrate knowledge of editorial stance, style and opportunities for placement.
- Demonstrate awareness of the news agenda.
- Social and digital media.
- Produce and take ownership of weekly social media content for clients, such as Tweets and LinkedIn posts, and post these at agreed times on behalf of clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of different types of social media through personal use.
- Monitor social media channels and highlight potential social-influencers to colleagues.
- Supporting new business.
- Undertake research for new business proposals and be part of teams which present to potential new clients.
- Take part in relationship building and networking activities with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
You will benefit from:
- Life Assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Regular team socials
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Access to the exclusive Newgate Wellbeing Programme
Closing Date: 19 November 2017
Interview and start date is ASAP.
We will appoint before the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
If you believe you have relevant skills and experience for this position, please send your CV and a Covering letter immediately to: firstname.lastname@example.org