Date Added: 27 October 2017
: 1 December 2017
Job Title: Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Working For: FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Salary: £21k - £29k
FleishmanHillard Fishburn is a top ten UK PR agency with a successful and growing Public Affairs team. As an agency we look for the very best talent and offer a supportive working environment along with plenty of training and opportunities for career progression.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive and Senior Account Executive to join our team. In this position you will play a critical role delivering for our clients. You will be responsible for monitoring political developments, creating high-quality written material, contributing to the development of political campaigns and ideas for clients, and supporting new business activities. Part of the roles will also be ensuring the smooth running of the administrative and operational aspects of accounts.
To thrive in these positions, you will need to have a strong understanding of and interest in how British politics and parliament works. A real self-starter, you will also have an interest in supporting new business pitches, leading on research tasks and helping to create the insight and strategy. Finally, you will help to instil and maintain a positive team culture, focused on delivering great work for clients in an encouraging and proactive environment.
Knowledge & expertise
- We are looking for people who are passionate about British politics, demonstrated through active involvement, whether as an activist or through professional experience.
- A degree in a relevant field is desirable, but not essential.
- A year of relevant work experience, preferably in parliament, party politics or consultancy experience is desired but not essential.
- You will ideally have prior experience in writing, researching and communicating, and feel confident preparing high quality briefings, articles, letters and monitoring reports for our clients.
- You will have sound analytical skills, demonstrating clear understanding of a client’s business, commercial context, communications issues and brand positioning, and the ability to apply your political knowledge and experience to help meet their needs.
- You will be comfortable briefing peers, seniors and clients on often complex issues.
- You will have a good grasp of all the integrated communications channels and their relevant application to client’s programmes.
- You will be a self-starter with a proven track record of achievement, but also someone who will enjoy contributing to a team.
- You will relish the opportunity to work in a commercial environment, for a wide range of clients, and want to play an important part in helping to grow our business.
Closing Date: 1 December 2017
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the closing date.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter detailing your experience and interest in the role and company to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applicants we are unable to respond to each application and only successful applications will be acknowledged.