Date Added: 30 October 2017
: 27 November 2017
Job Title: Monitoring Consultant - France
Working For: Dods PLC
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Dods is a leading company specialized in information and political communication in Europe. We are today the main provider of political and institutional intelligence in the UK and Brussels, and have been established for several years in the French and German markets.
In this context, we are currently looking for a consultant to join the French Monitoring team. The position will be based in London, where the company's headquarters are located
- Management of a dedicated customer portfolio: preparation and dispatch of services; followed by customer relations.
- Development of a new sector of activity.
- Knowledge the fields of public affairs, political science, public law, journalism or media and communications. Experience in a Cabinet or as a Parliamentary Assistant (even as a training) strongly advised.
- In-depth knowledge of the French political system, in particular the functioning of Parliament, Government and political parties;
- Passionate about French political life;
- Experience in a French institution (Parliament or Government) and/or in a political cabinet.
- Excellent written communication;
- Reactivity and ability to provide written production in short time frames;
- Attention to detail; Accuracy;
- Synthetic writing skills;
- Curiosity for French political life;
- Proactive (development of the client portfolio);
- Fluent English and good team spirit.
Closing Date: 27 November 2017
Interviews will start as soon as possible. Candidates are advised to apply from now.
The successful candidate is expected to start the position by the first week of December.
To apply to this position, please do send a taylor-made CV and a cover letter explaining what experience are relevant to this role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.