Date Added: 1 November 2017
: 23 November 2017
Job Title: Partnerships Executive
Working For: One Young World
Salary: £19,000 PA with opportunity for a pay rise after 6 months
One Young World is a UK based not-for-profit that gathers together the brightest young leaders to make lasting connections to create positive change. Since One Young World’s inception in 2009, we have hosted seven annual Summits and brought together over 8,000 young leaders from 196 countries. Our events motivate young people to be the change they want to see in the world. It is estimated that over 8.9 million people have been impacted by projects founded by One Young World Ambassadors.
One Young World is looking for highly motivated, energetic graduates who are seeking a full time role in Partnerships. There will be a two week assessed internship as part of the recruitment process. Interns will receive sales and admin training, as well as performing key client service roles. Successful candidates will join the Partnerships team in a full time role. Their key duties will include:
- Reaching out to potential new sponsors of One Young World
- Developing and managing a pipeline to consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets and objectives
- Providing bespoke client service to existing One Young World partners
- Supporting the Partnerships team in performing key administrative tasks
- Working with the community team on outreach and external communications
Joining the Partnerships team at One Young World will give you unparalleled experience in dealing with senior contacts at large corporations as well as working with young people from 196 countries. Approximately 1300 delegates attend each Summit and the Partnerships team focuses on generating revenue and managing relationships with large delegations. The successful candidates will report to the Partnerships Managers, and work closely with the Partnerships Director and Founder to achieve their targets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have previous experience in sales and be keen to develop their skillset in this area
- Have excellent communication skills, be confident on the phone and driven in their approach to reaching out to new contacts
- Be highly efficient and organised and have experience of complex admin tasks
- Be a proactive team player who takes the initiative and be able to cope well with deadlines and high pressure environments
- Be charming and well presented
Shortlisted candidates will undertake a two week paid internship (£250 per week for 30 hours per week) with successful candidates offered a full-time position.
Closing Date: 23 November 2017
Selected candidates will have a skype interview/face-to-face interview. We are accepting rolling applications!
Please email a cover letter as well as your CV to email@example.com.