Date Added: 31 October 2017
: 24 November 2017
Job Title: Events and Communications Intern
Working For: Scott Prenn LLP
Scott Prenn is a leading fundraising consultancy, providing strategic services to organisations across the political, financial, environmental, cultural and charitable sectors.
Scott Prenn is offering an internship to an individual who is seeking professional experience in fundraising, communications or event co-ordination. We are comprised of a small, specialist team that works in a fast-paced environment to deliver high quality research and support to all our clients.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to work effectively and discretely with a variety of people, from members of the team to high profile clients.
• Office support, including research, writing, telephone calls and event support where necessary
• Research for client projects and new business opportunities
• Organising and attending high profile events, with support from the team
• Writing, editing and proofreading materials such as proposals, biographies
• Liaising with high profile individuals, including Politicians, members of the Royal Family and Celebrities
The candidate will have:
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work efficiently under multiple deadlines
• attention to detail
• confidence to use initiative and work independently, but know when to ask for help
Closing Date: 24 November 2017
Interviews to be held at our offices in South Kensington and will commence immediately.
We are looking to appoint as soon as possible.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Janice Powell, Business Support Manager at Scott Prenn on email@example.com.
15 November 2017: this ad has been removed before the closing date as the post has now been filled.