Date Added: 1 November 2017
: 28 November 2017
Job Title: Programme Officer
Working For: First Give
PURPOSE OF ROLE
• To support the smooth delivery of the programme in schools, including assisting with the collection of school contributions, managing the distribution of charity grants, administration of Salesforce systems and other databases
• To develop and grow First Give’s online presence through its website and social media
• To engage high profile community judges for First Give Finals
• To encourage charities to support the Programme and its wider aims
• To support with the recruitment of new schools onto the Programme
• To carry out any other duties commensurate with the general level of responsibility
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent attention to detail and experience of writing online and hard copy to a high level
• Experience of working in administrative roles with excellent organisational and IT skills
• Understanding of British secondary educational system and how schools operate
• Experience of social media channels, particularly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• An understanding of how a small organisation operates
• Experience of working with Salesforce or other CRM systems
• Experience of working with young people or in education
• Experience of writing press releases and case studies for external publication
Closing Date: 28 November 2017
Interviews will be held on 7th December 2017.
Start date will be January 2018.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Covering letters should be no longer than one side of A4 and should outline how you meet the requirements outlined above.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to be invited to interview by 6pm on Monday 4th December. If you have not been contacted by then, then you will not have been successful.