Date Added: 1 November 2017
: 15 November 2017
Job Title: Local Organiser
Working For: Southampton and Romsey Labour Party
Salary: £23,856.75 (gross) per annum, plus an annual fixed sum allowance of £1,028
Southampton and Romsey Labour Party is appointing a local organiser, working from our well-equipped campaign centre. We have a strong and energetic local party, looking to make gains in the upcoming local elections.
• Working with MPs, councillors, candidates, members and supporters to build support and win elections
• Organising fundraising events
• Production and distribution of mailings and newsletters
• Building capacity through recruitment and management of volunteers
• Organising all aspects of election and community campaigns
Essential skills and experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability successfully to lead teams and motivate volunteers
• IT skills, including ability to use/learn desktop publishing and Risograph printing
• Track record of campaigning
Closing Date: 15 November 2017
Interviews are likely to take place in the last two weeks of November.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form http://labour.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Application-Form.doc and send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southampton and Romsey Labour Party values equality and diversity, and welcomes applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.