Date Added: 2 November 2017
: 24 November 2017
Job Title: Senior Communications Executive
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: Between £30,000 and £38,000 plus benefits
Not-for profit that promotes competition, innovation and growth in the telecommunications sector by working with leading media companies, consumers and government stakeholders.
As the Senior Communications Executive, you will be joining a busy press office that secures coverage across major UK publications and broadcasters where you will lead on proactive media campaigns. In support of these campaigns you will create blogs, articles, social media posts and events materials. You will act as an ambassador to a range of stakeholders and facilitate meetings, roundtables and other events.
- Broad communications experience that includes press and stakeholder communications
- Good understanding of working for a regulator or a consumer driven organisation
- Credible and able to give guidance to senior leaders
- Able to produce good quality copy quickly
- A team player who can work collaboratively
Closing Date: 24 November 2017
To interview and appoint asap.
To apply, please email your CV to Madeleine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02034357269 for more information.