Date Added: 2 November 2017
: 19 November 2017
Job Title: Research Executive
Working For: PB Consulting
Salary: £18,000.00 + benefits
PBC is an expert, responsive communications agency that delivers a personalised service. We are proud to deliver for our clients and the team enjoys working in an enthusiastic, energetic and fast paced environment.
The Research Executive role would ideally suit someone with a keen interest in working in public affairs and an interest in healthcare. The Research Executive is responsible for supporting client programmes and assisting senior team members in delivery of programmes. PBC is looking for an enthusiastic and organised person to join their growing team.
Key Tasks will include:
- Client & Account Support
- Carry out all support tasks as directed to execute the strategies and activities as detailed by account managers/directors
- Ensure that your accounts are well organised and structured in terms of time, and manual and electronic filing
- Support the account managers and directors to effectively execute engagement programmers across Westminster, Whitehall and government
- Support the account managers and directors with the planning and delivery of client events
- Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis
- Supporting the team to deliver Public Affairs programmes to plan
- Supporting the team members with administrative duties
- Developing a good understanding of clients and their operating environments
- Be responsible for database management
Monitoring and Research
- Compile concise and accurate daily and weekly media monitoring reports
- Provide research for Public Affairs programmes and project proposals
- Manage social media updates (internal and clients)
- Providing daily and weekly media monitoring
- Compiling concise and accurate political monitoring reports
- Providing research for Public Affairs programmes and project proposals
- Entering data from FOI requests for analysis prior to report writing
- Media work including preparation of press releases and follow up
- Be an enthusiastic and proactive member of the company.
- Take a role in wider business initiatives.
Closing Date: 19 November 2017
Interview will be the week of 20th November 2017 and start date as soon as possible.
To apply please send a covering letter, CV and a short (500-word maximum) essay on the subject 'Who will be lead the Conservative party into the next General Election’ to email@example.com.