Date Added: 2 November 2017
: 22 November 2017
Job Title: Operations Support Coordinator
Working For: European Interagency Security Forum
Salary: £33,290 – 36,313
About the organisation
The European Interagency Security Forum (EISF) is an independent network of Security Focal Points who represent European-based humanitarian NGOs operating internationally.
The EISF Secretariat works in collaboration with its members to produce original research, arrange biannual forum meetings and regular workshops and facilitate information sharing between members and the wider NGO community.
About the job
To proactively develop and manage key operational and finance systems, including the annual budgeting and donor reporting process. To ensure that procedures are followed and standards are met, and that systems support the agreed EISF strategies and projects. To provide support for provision of EISF events and professionally supervise the EISF Administrator.
This role is key to driving effective systems and processes that enable EISF to meet its operational, financial and corporate objectives.
- Responsible for operational management of the EISF Secretariat systems, including, but not limited to:
EISF contact point for maintaining IT systems
- Identify new / improvements to existing EISF systems to improve efficiency and performance.
- Oversee budgets and spending of EISF and produce quarterly financial reports as well as expenditure forecast reports and tracking historical spending patterns.
- Produce quarterly reports for EISF members and donor reports as required (including financial reports).
- Support preparation of proposals for donors.
- Manage EISF website with the service provider, including fault identification and repair and site upgrades.
- Manage the EISF Administrator in all aspects of the role (financial, HR and project systems, liaising with Christian Aid).
- Provide logistical support to EISF secretariat, including for:
Travel – Flights and accommodation booking and tracking of staff movements during travel
Events – venue, catering, speaker flights and accommodation
- Ensure all EISF systems and processes comply with host organisation (currently Christian Aid) requirements. Including, but not limited, to due diligence, audits, human resources, etc.
Closing Date: 22 November 2017
Please visit the EISF website for more details: https://www.eisf.eu/vacancy/eisf-operations-support-coordinator/