Date Added: 3 November 2017
: 20 November 2017
Job Title: Borough Organiser
Working For: Hounslow Labour Party
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 pro rata depending on experience
Hounslow Labour Party is looking to recruit a Borough-wide Organiser to help drive the party forward towards, and during, the London Borough Elections in May 2018.
• Providing the main focus for campaign activity, both outside and during the election period.
• Maintaining campaign records and data to monitor activity and results across the Borough.
• Developing relations with elected councillors, local party officers and activists.
• Regular meetings with the campaign team to ensure campaigning activity is taking place on the ground (eg Canvassing, telephone canvassing, literature distribution).
• Design, lay out and draft content for campaign literature.
• Attending local party meetings on a regular basis to ensure an effective working relationship with activists.
• Organisation of fundraising events.
• Organising ward specific and Borough-wide campaign action days.
• Overseeing and accounting for campaign budgets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional manner.
• Experience of data collection and analysis.
• Flexible with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a good sense of humour.
• Strong organisational, political, communication and campaigning skills.
• Good knowledge of UK politics, especially across the London Boroughs.
• Ability to oversee and account for campaign budgets.
• Member of the Labour Party.
Closing Date: 20 November 2017
Interviews will be likely to take place during the first week of December 2017.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form http://labour.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Application-Form.doc and send this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hounslow Labour Party values equality and diversity, and welcomes applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.