Date Added: 6 November 2017
: 17 November 2017
Job Title: Healthcare Policy Intern
Working For: Hanover
Salary: £1,200 per month
Hanover is seeking an Intern for our healthcare public affairs team. Hanover’s health team work with some of the world’s largest healthcare organisations including pharmaceutical companies and providers, as well as the NHS and charities, supporting them in navigating the changing political and policy landscape.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Intern to support our team provide high quality monitoring and research services to our existing healthcare public affairs clients, as well as administrative support for events and new business activity.
Core office hours are 9.30 - 17.30 (with an hour for lunch) Mon-Fri.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
– An interest in UK politics and policy, with particular respect to the changing NHS environment
– Strong personal time management and organisation skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
– Accuracy and close attention to detail
– Good research capabilities
– Good writing and verbal communication skills
– Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
This is an ideal opportunity for a bright individual who is looking to break into the world of Public Affairs with an interest in healthcare. There will be on-the-job training as well as invitations to attend training courses related to the industry. The Internship is for 12 weeks and paid at a competitive rate.
This role is based in our London office on Gray’s Inn Road.
Closing Date: 17 November 2017
Interviews to commence w/c 20th November. Start date ideally from 2nd January 2018.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HCPI–2017-W.