Date Added: 6 November 2017
: 20 November 2017
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: WA Communications Ltd
WA is looking for an Account Executive who is enterprising, curious, committed to achieving their best, and eager to make an outstanding start to their career in a friendly, dynamic and growing public affairs and communications team.
The right candidate will ideally have some experience of working within a public affairs or communications consultancy, or in an in-house public affairs role. Qualities that we value are:
• First class understanding of UK politics and government, and an interest in business and media.
• Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate about complex policy and business issues.
• Client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
• Organisation, efficiency and attention to detail.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely.
• Intellectual curiosity.
The role will see you completely immersed in our client work, as well as helping-out with our marketing and new business activity. You will:
• Implement cutting-edge public affairs and communications programmes for clients.
• Conduct detailed policy research and analysis.
• Draft materials, eg briefings, presentations, reports, thought leadership.
• Organise events, eg parliamentary receptions.
• Build a network of political and business contacts.
• Provide administrative support on client teams.
• Assist WA marketing and new business efforts.
• Work with everyone in the business, from intern to MD.
In return we offer a:
• Starting salary above industry averages and involvement in our company bonus scheme.
• Tailored training, ensuring you develop significantly, in your first year and beyond.
• Lively, open and honest working culture, in which all our people are valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities.
• Wide range of employee benefits.
For more information go to: https://wacomms.co.uk/contact-us/careers/account-executive/.
Closing Date: 20 November 2017
We will interview strong candidates early, and may appoint before the deadline, so you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
If you would like to apply, please send us a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should be no longer than one page, and set out why you believe you are a good choice for this role.