Date Added: 6 November 2017
: 24 November 2017
Job Title: Account Executive/Account Manager
Working For: Thorncliffe
Are you a councillor? Or do you have campaign experience, perhaps at the recent general election?
At Thorncliffe you will assist our clients to make a difference, helping them to build the UK’s new homes, offices and commercial buildings.
Thorncliffe are the UK’s political and community consultation experts. We work with an excellent established client base in the property industry and we are one of the companies delivering the housing for UK plc.
We welcome people who have previous experience in this sector at other agencies and want to further their career.
If you hold a position in elected local government, or have done until recently, and have experience in project management, then we would like to talk with you about joining our first-class team. We can help you develop a new and exciting career that involves using your interest in politics.
Maybe you are a Labour or Conservative political activist with good local government contacts.
A first-class employment package that includes a competitive salary and we are an accredited company with Investors In People and have a unique extensive in-house training programme designed to help you succeed in your role.
The role(s) will be full-time in our London office only (Vauxhall).
We are looking for someone who has
- A good presentation style and understanding the requirements of providing clients with a first class service.
- Good political and potential client contacts.
- Knowledge of the development control/planning process.
- Educated to degree level with first class written English and report writing skills as well as good PC skills.
Closing Date: 24 November 2017
We often interview for candidates, and we tend to appoint when we have found the right candidate, which may be before the closing date on the job advert. Unless stated, we are often looking for the candidate to start as soon as possible.
It is very important that you apply correctly, otherwise your CV will be rejected.
- Please copy and paste your CV into the body of an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not copy and paste your CV into the body of the email, your application will be discarded.
- Please state your notice period or potential start date.