Date Added: 7 November 2017
: 16 November 2017
Job Title: Communications Advisor
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: Between £175 and £215 per day
Working for a high profile, issues-rich London Borough that is home to a major travel hub, you will report on a range of topical issues from the environment, health and education to crime and justice.
As the Communications Advisor, you will handle a range of national and regional media, both reactive enquiries and proactive in addition to supporting the delivery of the external strategy. To enrich these campaigns, you will strategically select social and digital media to promote and manage issues and attract and build an online community. You will be required to manage and advise senior stakeholders, including briefing ahead of media interviews and providing general guidance on issues management and the media.
• Experience of executing proactive media campaigns
• Previously used social and digital media to support traditional media work
• Confident and credible giving guidance to senior stakeholders
• An interest in current affairs
• Able to spot opportunities in the media for securing a story
• Available immediately for this six month contract
Two roles are available on six month fixed-term contracts.
Closing Date: 16 November 2017
To interview, appoint and start ASAP.
To apply, please email your CV to Madeleine at email@example.com or call 02034357269 for more information.