Date Added: 7 November 2017
: 17 November 2017
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Chair & Chief Executive
Working For: UK Anti-Doping
Salary: £22,500 - £28,377
To assist and support the Chair and Chief Executive in their contribution to the management and development of UK Anti-Doping. Overall responsibility for the management of the Chief Executive’s office and to provide first class secretarial and administrative support.
• A level or equivalent secretarial qualification
• Proven experience in Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant role at similar level
• Highly IT literate
• Minimum typing speed: 60wpm
• Experience of extensive minute taking at Board level
• Experience of preparing documentation and coordinating administration attached to meetings
• Experience of managing and working to administrative processes and procedures in a fast paced, high profile environment
• Demonstrable experience of handling confidential and sensitive information
• Desirably shorthand skills
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills, clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
• Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes; using appropriate methods to identify opportunities, implement solutions, and measure impact
• Maintain high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
• Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently
• Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive
• Knows and understands the mission and values; operates within the values on a daily basis; understands and can explain how their role contributes to the mission; gives input to discussion and feedback within the values
Closing Date: 17 November 2017
Applications for the role will close at 5.00pm.
For information on how to apply for this role please see the job listing on the UKAD website which is available here.
Please note that CVs and/or cover letters will not be accepted.