Date Added: 8 November 2017
: 8 December 2017
Job Title: Internship
Working For: Seven Hills
Salary: £300 per week (national living wage)
40 hours per week.
Seven Hills is an award-winning, fast-growing campaigning company. We are looking for graduates with intelligence, character and a real flair for writing to join our exciting internship programme. We work with leading entrepreneurs, founders, CEOs, investors and educators - empowering inspirational people, places, companies and sectors to shape the future.
Our graduate internships are paid and run for an initial one month period, and often lead to full- time recruitment as a Campaign Executive following the placement.
Your role will include:
• Creating and delivering campaigns and strategies
• Media outreach
• Editorial assistance
• Events management
• Research tasks
Specifically, you will need:
• A degree awarded from a UK university
• Excellent written communication skills
• The ability to research and summarise information concisely
• The ability to produce quality work to tight deadlines
• A desire to push boundaries and think creatively to achieve results
• An interest in current affairs
Closing Date: 8 December 2017
Applications for next year are now open. All successful candidates will complete a short writing test and an informal Skype interview. Interviews and start dates run all year round.
To apply for an internship please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.