Date Added: 8 November 2017
: 22 November 2017
Job Title: Communications and Social Media Intern
Working For: Dr Kay Swinburne MEP (Wales)
Salary: 1,500 Euros per calendar month
ABOUT THE JOB
Dr Kay Swinburne, MEP for Wales and Vice Chair of the European Parliament’s Economy and Monetary Affairs committee is looking for an innovative communications and social media enthusiast to develop new and existing ways to reach her audiences.
This would be a six month placement, based in the European Parliament in Brussels.
Social & online media management including:
- Social media monitoring and analysis - Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Content creation - graphics, audiovisual content, creative content
- Social media campaign planning
- Website management and development
Communications Assistance including:
- Assisting with drafting of press releases and articles
- Updating and maintaining media contacts database
- General supportive/administrative tasks
- Creative thinking, enthusiasm about modern technology, social media and online environment
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design and audiovisual software is desirable
- High level of English language proficiency (both verbal and written)
- Interest in current affair and a willingness to learn about financial services
Closing Date: 22 November 2017
First round phone/skype interviews will take place w/c 27.11.
Start date: January 2018.
To apply please send your CV and either a covering letter or a graphic application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put 'Intern Application' in the email subject line.