Date Added: 8 November 2017
: 26 November 2017
Job Title: Impact and Quality Officer
Working For: Prostate Cancer UK
You will be critical to making sure the organisation has the robust infrastructure it needs for effective evaluation and impact measurement. This means you have a lead role in making sure teams know what data they need and how to source it. Most importantly, you will have the skills to analyse this breadth of data to establish trends, determine outcomes and identify variances against strategic aims. You will also be able to put mechanisms in place that harness internal and external data sources so that we can regularly and accurately report on our strategic progress to senior managers and the Board.
Your evaluation experience will enable you to support teams across the organisation to use sound evaluation methodologies capable of demonstrating their impact. This means you need to be adept at working collaboratively and possess strong customer service skills, making you good at understanding others’ requirements and working effectively with them to deliver to these.
The underpinning skills and experience we want:
• Educated to degree level
• Analytical skills across qualitative and quantitative data, with the ability to understand and prioritise data according to its relevance
• Experience of using databases and analytical tools, with the ability to produce outputs that distil and translate complex data in a usable format for a range of different audiences
• Experience of evaluation methodologies used to assess the performance and impact of health-related services and policy
• Experience of sourcing and using external data sources to assess the impact of organisational activities
• Experience of developing internal data sourcing and collection mechanisms and implementing effective monitoring and reporting processes
Closing Date: 26 November 2017