Date Added: 8 November 2017
: 30 November 2017
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Curtin&Co
A leading public affairs consultancy specialising in planning and infrastructure is looking for a high calibre Account Manager to bolster its team, utilising engaging and innovative ways to portray the benefits of developments on behalf of a variety of property clients.
• One of the UK’s leading independent public affairs consultancies with a reputation for consistently high quality service
• Fast track opportunities for career progression and influence on the company’s growth strategy
• Competitive salaries, foreign away day, central London location, fun and friendly working environment
The Account Manager’s Role
• You will provide tactical direction for client work – this will include assisting with new business meetings, pitches and proposals
• Devise and execute bespoke projects which respond to the needs of individual clients and projects
• Manage a number of projects on a day to day basis including responsibility for implementing strategy and responsibility for client satisfaction
• Provide an annual strategic review of client accounts
• Direct account team activity as well as overseeing budget management
The successful candidate:
• Could have proven account management or senior account executive level experience from a comparable PR agency and a demonstrable passion for politics
• Could be a serving or former elected councillor with knowledge of the planning system wanting to move into a public affairs role
• Must have outstanding people management skills and the potential to inspire others.
Closing Date: 30 November 2017
If successful, you will be required to complete a phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview at our office. We would require successful applicants to start ASAP.
Please submit CVs to email@example.com. Applications submitted through recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
To find out more please call Nick on 020 7399 2289 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.