Date Added: 9 November 2017
: 23 November 2017
Job Title: Account Executive - EU Public Affairs
Working For: Cicero Group
Salary: Competitive Consultancy Salary
Cicero Group’s EU Public Affairs team are looking for a dynamic Account Executive to work as a member of client account teams, assisting with wider client management, research and account administration. The role will be in a fast-moving environment helping our clients stay on top of the busy EU policy landscape.
This role can be based either in our London or Brussels office (with travel in either direction).
- Minimum one years’ experience in a consultancy, European institution, trade association or equivalent organisation as an Account Executive/ Consultant or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of the EU legislative landscape and policy is essential –financial services and digital single market would be advantageous.
- Past experience in Brussels context.
- University degree and/or masters.
- Being an active team member on public affairs campaigns (legislative and non-legislative).
- Developing detailed knowledge of a number of policy and legislative issues around policy areas such as financial services, the digital economy and energy/extractives.
- Monitoring, tracking and analysis of the EU legislative agenda.
- Helping the team to develop Cicero Group’s external presence including drafting briefings for public distribution, generating content for our website and supporting the development of our social media profile.
- Supporting the team in new business activity.
- A “get up and go” attitude, ready to assist in a wide range of tasks, build networks and lead on specific projects, tasks or policy areas.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Planning and organisation
- Attention to detail
- The working language of the office is English and an additional language would be an asset.
Closing Date: 23 November 2017
Interviews will take place week commencing 27th November.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Cover letter is not necessary.
Please ensure you have the right to work in UK before applying.