Date Added: 10 November 2017
: 31 December 2017
Job Title: Energy & Chemicals Industry Analyst/Editor
Working For: Visiongain Limited
Salary: £25,000 PA as starting salary
Passion for energy?
Do you have a passion to become an industry expert within the dynamic energy and petro chemicals sector? Have you ever aspired to be an energy analyst & editor? Do you want to be part of the growing knowledge economy? Are you fascinated by new technologies and how they are changing our world? If so, this is the opportunity for you to obtain crucial commercial exposure in the business world.
Market leading consultancy Visiongain is looking for an Energy/Chemicals Industry Analyst & Editor, to be based in our South London offices. The stimulating role requires the right candidate to study, research and write insightful executive level market intelligence reports about commercial issues and trends within the energy industry. You will become adept at updating and producing new cutting edge market reports. Initially, you will receive intense training where you will learn the art of market analysis. Successful candidates will then rapidly progress to a more senior editorial role overseeing the production of reports.
Maximise your potential
The position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop their market research, economic analysis, commercial knowledge and report writing and editing skills. The position is available immediately. We are looking for bright graduates to grow and develop their talents, and we will provide the necessary training to maximise your potential.
• Competent with researching market trends using primary and secondary data collection methods within the energy industry and chemicals
• Highly literate with excellent writing skills, as written work is central to the role
• Comfortable with interpreting and producing numerical data
• Organised and able to meet publishing deadlines
• Analytically minded
• Solid IT skills
• Able to write, edit and produce well-presented energy reports on a timely basis.
• A degree, preferably in an energy or chemicals/materials sector or business-related topic
• Have a good understanding of both the commercial world and technology,
There are good opportunities for career progression within our expanding business. The training provided, the commercial exposure and the industry knowledge you will develop will also prove invaluable to your career prospects.
Closing Date: 31 December 2017
We are interviewing for this role over the next 4-6 weeks.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.