Date Added: 10 November 2017
: 16 November 2017
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Salary: £33,000 - £39,000
This is a full-time 9-12 month contract role.
- A social justice charity.
- You will be playing a key role in London’s poverty policy rights and advocacy establishing and developing partnerships with stakeholders to be a major player within poverty coalitions.
- Leading on lobbying and campaigning poverty issues within the capital you will ensure the voices of London families in poverty are heard within forums and strategic development of policies.
- You will write regular articles and updates along with representing the charity at events and speaking engagements.
- We’re looking for someone with strong experience of working within a public policy environment and a track record of developing and coordinating campaigns.
- Your CV will need to demonstrate significant understanding of the causes and effects of poverty within London and a commitment to social justice. Experience influencing the London mayor and local and central government will be beneficial.
- You will need experience producing research material and developing high quality briefings with excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to use new media.
Closing Date: 16 November 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.