Date Added: 10 November 2017
: 29 November 2017
Job Title: Supporter Engagement Manager
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
This is a full time, 12 month contract.
- National widely respected Health Charity for parents and families.
- To develop and implement integrated communications plan for supporters to incorporate campaigns, fundraising and other communications.
- Ensure digital communications and engagement techniques are central to all planning act as digital change agent for the organisation.
- To lead the 3 digital, marketing and media staff and to work across the organisation to ensure consistent communications To deliver high quality campaigns that provide a platform for successful public affairs work.
- A strong leader with excellent experience of line managing.
- Experience of developing integrated engagement plans across communications, fundraising and campaigns.
- Successful experience in developing and implementing communication strategies using a wide range of different engagement channels.
- Experience of developing effective supporter journeys, solid experience of using all core media channels including digital and social media
- Experienced in managing external agencies and other partners outside of the organisation.
Closing Date: 29 November 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.